Our teachers use a Christ-centered approach to educate the mind, build character, and transform lives so children are successfully prepared to enter the world as educated Christians.
The Crown of Life Lutheran School curriculum exceeds those prescribed for public schools in Texas. Our accreditation comes through, the NLSA which is one of the few private school accreditations accepted by the Texas Education Agency (TEA). Crown of Life uses the Iowa Test of Basic Skills to compare our progress to schools across the nation.
In Lower School, your child will receive instruction and build skills in the following areas:
- Language Arts: reading skills, comprehension strategies, phonics, spelling, and writing
- Math: numbers and operations, patterns and algebraic thinking, geometry and measurements, and problem solving
- Social Studies
- General Science with labs
- Religion as well as weekly Chapel
- Physical Education and sports
- Spanish, art, and music
- Citizenship and values
- Integrated classroom technology
Disclaimer: Current teachers listed are 2016/2017 school year.