Crown of Life Lutheran School, in Colleyville, TX, is a loving, Christian environment that ministers to students and families by nurturing the whole child academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially and physically. Our commitment is to reinforce Christian morals and values from the authority of God's Word, encouraging a close relationship with Jesus Christ, and high academic achievement for each child.
Crown of Life offers your child:
- Preschool program for 2, 3, 4, and 5-year olds
- Kindergarten-8th Grade
- Preschool Friday Enrichment
- Co-curriculars: Art, Spanish, Music, and Band
- Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, and Cheerleading
- Christ-centered education: weekly Chapel and daily Religion
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention and individualized curriculum
- Extended Care 7am - 6pm
- Cutting-edge and innovative instruction
- Students test in the top 10% in the nation
- Students test 1-3 academic years ahead
- Community involvement through volunteer projects
- Fully Accredited: National and Texas District Lutheran Schools Accreditation
- Statement of Faith not required
Why Choose Private School?
Private school teachers are more likely than public school teachers to report being satisfied with teaching at their school
Private school students are more likely than public school students to complete a bachelor's or advanced degree by their mid-20s
Private school students generally perform higher than their public school counterparts on standardized achievement tests
Private high schools typically have more demanding graduation requirements than do public high schools
Private school graduates are more likely than their peers from public schools to have completed advanced level courses in three academic subject areas
Private school teachers are more likely than public school teachers to report having a lot of influence on several teaching practices and school policies
A majority of private school teachers express positive opinions about their principal and their school's management
On average, private schools have smaller enrollments, smaller average class sizes, and lower student/teacher ratios than public schools
Satistics from National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Crown of Life Lutheran School has achieved Thinking Maps accreditation. Preschool students through Upper School student explore 8 visual patterns to express their abstract thoughts in a concrete way.
Kagan Cooperative Learning:
Cooperative learning involves healthy noise, working with partners and teams, cross-team interaction, and verbalization.
What is a Lutheran?
- We are a Christ-centered family, guiding all people into heaven through God’s love and grace.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is our personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe that all of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- We believe we are saved by grace (it’s God’s free gift) through faith alone (and not by our works).
- We believe Jesus was truly human and was the Son of God.
- We believe that there is one God who is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the three universal creeds of the Christian faith.
- We believe that baptism and holy communion are sacred rites that God uses to offer us his grace.
For more information on Crown of Life Lutheran Church, please visit crownoflife.org