Teacher - Ruth Boucher
Mrs. Ruth Boucher received a Bachelor of Music from Brandon University and has over thirty years of experience teaching kindergarten through eighth grade. She is an active member at Concordia Lutheran Church in Bedford where she serves as the Director of Music Ministries. Mrs. Boucher and her husband have four children and she enjoys cooking, traveling and gardening.
Music Scope & Sequence:
- Elements of Music: Melody, Harmony, Rhythm, Tone, Form, Tempo and Dynamics
- Music Theory: Reading & Writing Music
- Music History: Composers & Genres
- Musical Instrument Families: Strings, Brass, Woodwind, Percussion and Keyboard
- Musical Performance: Song & Dance
A Sampling of Special Music Activities:
- Musical Baseball
- Church Performances
- Lower School Christmas Musical
- Upper School Spring Musical
Disclaimer: Current teachers listed are 2016/2017 school year.