Mrs. Paula Ward received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Texas, Dallas and a Master of Education in Autism Intervention from the University of North Texas. She and has over 10 years of experience in special education and provides student support services at Crown of Life Lutheran School through Lutheran Special Education Ministries (LSEM). Mrs. Ward, her husband and two children are active members at Water’s Edge Lutheran Church in Frisco. She loves dogs, crafts, movies and books.
Student Support Services:
- Support services are offered for Language Arts and Mathematics. In addition, students are assisted with Critical Thinking and Executive Functioning Skills.
- To be eligible for the Student Support Services Program, a student must first be diagnosed with a Learning Difference. Diagnostic observations, consultations, recommendations and referrals are offered.
- Language Arts Program: Students receive individualized assistance in Phonology, Spelling, Reading Comprehension, Reading Fluency, Vocabulary Skills and Written Expression in addition to Critical Thinking and Executive Functioning.
- Math Program: Students receive individualized assistance in Math Operations and Math Fluency through Guided Practice and Hands-on Math Manipulatives.
- Classes meet for 90 minutes or 3 hours per week.
$150 per Month Language Arts (90 Minutes per Week)
$150 per Month Mathematics (90 Minutes per Week)
$175 per Month Language Arts & Mathematics (3 Hours per Week)
Disclaimer: Current teachers listed are 2016/2017 school year.