Welcome and thank you for your interest!
How to Apply
1. Please fill out the application form on the Online Application Page and return to the school office with:
- $150 non-refundable Application Fee
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Current immunization records (Crown of Life complies with all age and immunization requirements)
- Copy of past achievement testing
- Copy of most recent report cards
2. Upon receipt of all of these materials, you will be notified regarding the status of the applicant based upon current openings and enrollment priority policy.
3. The Administration reserves the right to require current admissions testing.
4. If necessary, the applicant may spend time with teachers to assess academic status for proper placement.
5. If enrollment is accepted and a vacancy is available the applicant will be placed accordingly. Your place cannot be held if all the required information is not completed.
Please note: A 10% deposit of child's tuition is due at the time of registration and receipt of admissions form.
Crown of Life Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.