Statement of Faith
Crown of Life Lutheran School is part of a system of over 2,000 schools (Early Childhood Centers, Elementary Schools & High Schools) operated by congregations of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS). The LCMS is a denomination that confesses the historic, Christian faith built on “the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone” (Ephesians 2:20). It is mission-oriented and Bible based. To learn more about the LCMS, please visit http://www.lcms.org/aboutus.
What We Believe
We believe that Jesus Christ is our personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe that all of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- We believe we are saved by grace (it’s God’s free gift) through faith alone (and not by our works).
- We believe Jesus was truly human and was the Son of God.
- We believe that there is one God who is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the three universal creeds of the Christian faith.
- We believe that baptism and holy communion are sacred rites that God uses to offer us His grace.
Crown of Life Lutheran School admits students of any faith. For parents and students who do not have a church home, we invite you to attend Sunday worship services at 8:30, 9:45, or 11:00 AM a.m. and Sunday School/Adult Bible Class at 9:45 a.m. at Crown of Life Lutheran Church.