Our Extended Care Program provides before and after school care for students enrolled at Crown of Life. Morning Extended Care opens at 7:00 a.m. and Afternoon Extended Care closes at 6:00 p.m. Parents are required to sign their children in (morning) and/or out (afternoon) each day. Students must be three (3) years old AND potty-trained to take part in the program.
- Before school charges apply from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and after school charges begin at 3:30 p.m. and conclude at 6:00 p.m. for all students.
- Rates are based on the minutes used each month, per child, rounded up in 5 minute increments.
- Morning Extended Care Rate: $5.00 per Day
- Afternoon Extended Care Rate: $6.75 per Hour
- Yearly Package Rates (see below)
- Late fees apply if students are picked up after 6:00 p.m. or Extended Care fees are not paid promptly (by the 20th of each month).